Liposuction is one of the most popular techniques in plastic surgery (annually more than 1.5 million liposuctions is performed in the world). Nowadays, more than 2000 leading world medical centers have replaced the usual liposuction with VASER liposuction. Vaser liposuction London is a modern alternative to rough traditional liposuction. The vaser liposuction London technique has a direct effect on fat cells and preserves whole surrounding tissues. It can be used to remove large amounts of fat, handle delicate areas and high-precision contouring.
Benefits of the Vaser liposuction London
- Removes large amounts of fat, allows you to build a new body in one procedure.
- It performs high-precision contouring, creates relief contours, and tightens the skin.
- Safety of this technique is higher and the recovery period is shorter than with conventional liposuction.
During the VASER procedure, the fat cells are processed with ultrasound energy in a special V mode. Then the fat is delicately removed by aspiration and surrounding tissues remain untouched. Vaser liposuction London builds new smooth body contours with minimal aggressiveness. Recovery time after VASER liposuction and discomfort are minimal in comparison with traditional liposuction.
Vaser liposuction London allows you to quickly and safely form a new shape, removing excess fat and modeling contours in the following areas:
- Belly, thighs
- Chest area (men and women)
- Back, buttocks, and hamstrings
- Knees, lower legs, and ankles
- Cheeks, chin, and neck