Teeth whitening is the process of lightening the color of the teeth using chemical substances. This process is a bleaching process that is made with materials and methods that only dentists can use, containing carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide for the discoloration of the tooth enamel and dentin layer.
About Dt. Yasin, who will perform the application:
Dt. Yasin is the dentist of ERSOY HOSPITAL Dental Clinic. He graduated from Hacettepe University Faculty of Dentistry. He specializes in implant dentistry, prosthetics and aesthetic dentistry. He is a general dentist in his clinic.
- Private treatment coordinator
- Private transfer between airport and clinic
- Free advance reservation interviews
- Be sure to get approval from your medical travel advisor for your medical approval before making a reservation.
- Personalized treatment plans and out-of-package available services are not included in the price of the fix package created.
- This package includes a 24-hour free cancellation guarantee.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Each user can only use 1 promo code.
Included / Excluded
- Laboratory, drug and equipment costs.
- Consultation with the dentist to plan your treatment
- 3D dental tomography & Panoramic X-Ray
- Tooth extraction
Package Plan & Full Details
Eligibility: Patients with surface discoloration who are not satisfied with their tooth colour.
Processing time: 1 hours
Surgical procedure: No
Anesthesia type: No
Bleaching brand: Opelescence, SDI
Durability: 6 months to 2 year
Recovery time: 1 hour
Appearance: Like natural teeth
Cleaning: Can be cleaned like normal teeth
Accommodation: 1 day
Intraoral examination of the patient is performed. Teeth cleaning and polishing is done. Teeth whitening gel is applied by laser. The color of the teeth is checked. Oral care recommendations are given to the patient after the procedure.
- It whitens teeth 3-4 tons in 1-2 hours without damaging its natural form.
- Does not harm tooth enamel.
- Does not erode tooth enamel.
- Lasts longer when properly cared for.
- Cracks on tooth surface should be reported
- In the first week, tea, coffee, tomato paste and colorful foods should not be consumed.
- Tobacco products should not be consumed in the first week.