A beautiful smile and healthy teeth are a pledge of well-being and self-confidence because the absence of teeth reduces the mood and spoils the appearance. How to solve the problem once and for all? Today, this task is completely solved with the help of dental implants. The implant is a special titanium screw that is inserted into the bone tissue of the upper or lower jaw. Implants are non-removable and removable. In non-removable implants, the crown is fixed to the abutment with glue permanently, and in the removable crown, fastening is carried out with a screw. This allows you once every 5-6 years to remove the crown and make the necessary correction. In general, implant cost UK depends on three issues:
- Which technique of dental implantation is chosen as a basis?
- What implant system will be used? Implant cost UK for implant products vary greatly among manufacturers.
- How difficult or simple to conduct dental implantation? After all, each patient has different initial conditions.
Components that are included in implant cost UK
- The dental implant and its installation are the first component of the implant cost UK.
- Gum formulator and its installation are the second component of the price of treatment.
- The abutment, its manufacture, and installation are the third component.
- Crown, its manufacture, and installation are the fourth component.
- Temporary abutment, manufacturing, and installation.
- Manufacturing and installation of a temporary crown are an additional step.
Now, in order to orient how much treatment should cost, it is necessary to know what components each technique of dental implantation is summed. The most commonly used technique is a two-stage dental implantation, including implant + gingiva + abutment + crown. In addition, during the treatment, there are technological pauses. At these intervals, no manipulation is carried out. Thus, between the installation of a dental implant and the installation of a gingiva former passes from 2 to 6 months. From the moment of setting the shaper of the gum before the installation of the abutment is no less than 3 weeks.