Vaginal rejuvenation is a broad term that encompasses a wide range of options in this rapidly increasing field of elective healthcare. As more and more women use these treatments, new devices and procedures are entering the market virtually every month.
Energy equipment such as lasers, radiofrequency, and ultrasound, to name a few, are commonly used in vaginal rejuvenation therapies. Most vaginal rejuvenation procedures use some sort of energy to achieve a variety of results such as vaginal tightness, incontinence reduction, and vaginal dryness elimination.
However, the FDA recently issued a statement on these types of treatments, saying that some of the manufacturers of these devices were not being completely honest with their clinical claims. The key distinction between a labiaplasty and other vaginal rejuvenation treatments is that a labiaplasty is a surgical operation.
The labiaplasty technique seeks to reduce the size of the labia minora (female genital inner tissues) so that it is flush with the labia majora (outer part of the female genitalia). Depending on the patient’s individual situation, this operation may include the use of various distinct surgical procedures. A labiaplasty does not involve any energy devices, and you will consult with your plastic surgeon to define the goals of your surgery.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Table of Contents
How to Do Labiaplasty?
Initially, there was only one procedure for labiaplasty, and it was also quite popular. Several techniques have evolved as time has passed and technology has advanced. Here are a few examples:
It is the original approach and the easiest to do. It is also the most commonly utilized surgical method. The extra labia minora is excised and sutured so that it is equal with the labia majora during this operation.
The Wedge Procedure
A half thickness wedge is taken from the thickest region of the labia minora during this surgery. The submucosa (the layer of tissue underlying a mucous membrane) must be preserved by removing only a portion of it. This method also offers the vagina a natural appearance following surgery, keeping the wrinkled margins.
There are various alternative ways for decreasing the labia minora, and each has merits and cons. If you are considering a labiaplasty, the key to achieving the best results is to go to a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this treatment.
Anaesthesia for a Labiaplasty Procedure
Labiaplasty is performed as an outpatient procedure. The treatment can be completed in an hour, either alone or in conjunction with other cosmetic surgery. Depending on the treatment plan negotiated with your plastic surgeon, it can be performed under local or general anaesthesia.
Female vaginal region is particularly sensitive and requires special attention in general. So, before undergoing a procedure like a labiaplasty, there are some post-operative guidelines you should be aware of.
You should avoid taking long showers and always pat the wound dry after washing. Antibiotics indicated by the surgeon should be used to minimize discomfort and inflammation that may occur following the procedure. Cycling, running, and other vigorous activity should be avoided until your plastic surgeon has cleared you.
Premature return to activities can put pressure on the wound and cause it to heal more slowly. Tight clothing and underwear should be avoided since they increase friction against the wound. You also cannot engage in sexual activity for at least four weeks.
To summarize, if you have done everything listed above, all you need to do is take some extra time off work, eat properly and stick to a healthy diet, and drink plenty of water every day.
What are the Labiaplasty Risks?
Your surgeon will emphasize these risks, as well as understand specifically what steps they will take to eliminate them and what you should do to help reduce the likelihood of them occurring. There are risks associated with any operation.
- Bleeding: The labia contains numerous blood vessels, and cutting it will result in a large amount of blood. This can be mitigated by using lasers to make the incisions, but the bleeding may persist for some time. This bleeding can last up to 24 hours in some cases. The amount of bleeding may cause blood clots in some cases, but this is extremely rare.
- Infection: Infection is a risk with any surgical intervention that requires incisions. It is critical that you follow your surgeon’s pre and post surgery advice to reduce this risk. Hygiene is critical, and the smoother you keep your vulva, the less likely you are to contract any infections.
- If you suspect you have a problem, it is critical to treat it as soon as possible; most infections can always be stopped quickly and easily with antibiotics.
- Color shifts occur: Although this is extremely unlikely, labia surgery may cause the color of your labia to change.
- Scarring: Although there is no solution for avoiding scarring, the aesthetic value can be significantly reduced by your surgeon’s skill. The incisions will be made to follow the natural contours of your labia, making the red marks virtually invisible to the naked eye. The scars will be visible at first but will fade over time. When having penetrative sex or giving birth, the scars can be painful.
- Sensitivity has been reduced: Some women, but not many, have noticed a loss of sensation in the area following surgery. This could be due to nerve damage, and it is often reversible. However, the consequences of this can be long lasting.
Our Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey
Should Labiaplasty be Done in Turkey or in the UK?
These surgeries are of great importance for women. It has a great place both sexually and health-wise. It is a type of genital aesthetics that we have heard a lot lately. Everyone is searching for the best country for this type of surgery that has spread to every country.
I wonder if it is that country or this country, this has become very confusing puzzles. But do not worry, we have made all the compilations for you. Turkey is the country that has the greatest experience in this regard. It is the most developed country in labiaplasty.
Like immigration, it attracts patients. Is not it strange? Everyone prefers this place from the nearest to the farthest from all over the world. On the other hand, there is the UK. The UK is good in this regard, but Turkey has also made a difference to it.
Brazilian Butt Lift Cost - Turkey Vs UK
The United Kingdom’s health care system is well-known for providing high-quality care to its citizens. However, if you don’t have health insurance, cosmetic surgery is expensive. In Turkey it can cost you 3.250£, buttock fat transfer costs are significantly lower.
First, you’ll need to make an appointment with a surgeon in Turkey. Before you make a final decision, it’s a good idea to research the cost and the procedure.
There are several steps involved in a Brazilian butt lift procedure, from making an appointment with the surgeon to preparing for the procedure. The surgeon will take measurements of your body, explain what will happen during the procedure, and remove excess fat.
Another important factor to consider is whether you’re a good candidate for fat grafting. If your buttocks are severely saggy, fat grafting might not be your best option. If your buttocks are too loose to be helped by fat grafting, a normal butt lift is recommended. This will improve the results of the BBL procedure and give you a firmer and fuller buttock.
Why is Labiaplasty Cheaper in Turkey?
Another thing you should be aware of is price fluctuation and variety. If you don’t mind the spirit or vibe of the cities, you might be able to find cheaper costs in Turkey’s interior. Nonetheless, nowhere else can you find the spiritual environment that Istanbul provides. Labiaplasty, like other cosmetic procedures, is affordable and has a high qualifying success rate.
The following are the classifications and summaries of the secret;
- Low living and tax costs
- Usage of Home Medical Instrument
- Clinics are competing with one another.
- The exchange rate of currency
As you can see, the emphasis is on cost rather than quality. As a result, you can feel at ease while consulting with a clinic in Turkey.