This Privacy Statement is signed by Docvivo Sağlık Turizm A.Ş. Applies to websites hosted by affiliates.
This Privacy Notice provides information about the processing of personal data during the use of our Services. Personal data is any data used to identify you. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. If you have questions about privacy on Letsmedi.com or would like more information, please contact us by sending an e-mail with the subject “Privacy Statement” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to continued technological development, changes in our services, changes in the law, or for other reasons, we may need to make changes to our Privacy Statement. We will make regular changes to this Privacy Statement and we ask you to follow the contents of the Privacy Statement.
1. Party responsible for data processing
Controller of the personal data we process: Docvivo Sağlık Turizm A.Ş, Altunizade Kısıklı Cad. Tekin Ak Business Center, D:No:3 Flat:9, 34662 Üsküdar/Istanbul Turkey, Phone: +90 549 151 00 17, E-mail: email@example.com
2. Data protection contact
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending an e-mail with the subject “Privacy Statement”.
3. Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
3.1 General rights
You have the right to inform, access, rectify, delete, restrict, object to processing and data portability. If the processing is done with your consent, you have the right to withdraw the processing at any time.
3.2 Right to object to data processing based on legitimate interests
Article 21(1) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), when your data is processed under Art. 6(1)(e) or Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, for reasons related to your particular situation. gives you the right to object at any time to the processing of the relevant personal data. This also applies to profiling. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can find compelling and legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing does not assist in the exercise, exercise or defense of legal rights.
3.3 Rights to object to direct marketing
Where we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, Article 21(2) GDPR gives you the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes; this also applies to profiling insofar as it relates to direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
3.4 Right to complain to the supervisory authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a relevant data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
4. Processing of personal data during the use of the Services
We process your personal data using the legitimate interests legal basis, except in special cases where you give your consent or where processing is necessary for a contract with us or where you ask us to take certain steps before signing a contract. We take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Helping you find an overseas treatment package and enabling you to book.
- Providing you with tailored and more relevant results of overseas treatment packages.
- Searching for overseas treatment packages and developing new services and services related to the packages.
- Understanding how users use our Services so we can improve performance and provide better services to our users.
- Marketing directly to users of our services about our services or related services.
- Advertising activities conducted by us and third parties through our Services and on third party sites.
- User research that improves users’ experience of our
- Services and enhances our Services.
- Support you in making overseas treatment package reservations.
- Comply with legal obligations, prevent fraud and resolve disputes.
- Assisting law enforcement in investigating and solving crimes.
When you use our services, we process the following types of personal data:
- Personal identification information such as your name, addresses, phone numbers or email addresses.
- Personal details such as age, gender, date of birth.
- IP addresses, cookies, connection moments, device ID, mobile advertising identifiers, query date and time, time, request content (concrete page), access status/HTTP status code, amount of data transferred, site receiving the request, browser software and version, operating system and interface, and electronic identification data such as language.
- Data made available by your browser or device.
- Electronic geolocation data such as GPS data and positional data.
- Financial identification data, such as credit or debit card numbers.
- Data about your interaction with our Services, including details entered by you when you search using our Services.
- Data on the treatment reservations you make, such as hotel, hospital, date and price.
- Security details about our services, such as passwords.
When you use our services, we may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
- Our wholly owned subsidiaries.
- Third-party service providers that provide data processing services for us (e.g. hosting and storage providers, customer service providers, communications providers, security and fraud prevention providers, credit card and payment providers, analytics, advertising and marketing providers). These providers, within the scope of their contractual obligations, cannot share your personal data with others and cannot use your data for any other purpose.
- Third-party service providers (such as security and fraud prevention services and advertising and marketing providers) who provide services to us as independent data controllers.
- Business partners or affiliates with whom we may offer joint products or services. These will be services offered through our Services in conjunction with other third parties.
- Third-party travel suppliers such as clinics, healthcare providers, hotels, airlines, car rental companies, insurance companies, travel guides or event providers.
- Law Enforcement Forces. Prevent, detect and prosecute illegal activities and threats to state or public safety and prevent threats to people’s lives.
- As part of a corporate transaction such as a merger, divestiture, consolidation or sale of assets.
5. Contact via email or contact form
When you contact us via e-mail or the contact form, we will store the data you provide to us (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We use our contact form to request information that does not require contacting you. Sharing this information is always optional. This information enables your inquiry to be carried out and improves the handling of your request. Your message may be linked to various previous actions you have taken on the Letsmedi site. The information collected will only be used to assist you with your reservation and to better understand your views. It is expressly declared that this information is provided on a voluntary basis and with your consent (article 6 paragraph 1a GDPR). In the case of information about communication channels (for example, your e-mail address or telephone number), you confirm that we may contact you through this communication channel to respond to your request, where applicable. You can revoke this consent at any time, going forward.
We delete data arising in this context when they are no longer required to be recorded, or we restrict their processing if there is no legal requirement for retention.
6. Use of social plugins
This site uses social network plugins of the company that provides infrastructure services.
These plugins collect data from you and send it to the server of the relevant supplier. We have taken technical measures to protect your privacy and ensure that the relevant plug-in suppliers cannot collect your data without your consent. When you visit a site linked to add-ons, they will be disabled first. Plugins will not become active until you click the corresponding icon. By clicking the icon, you consent to the transmission of your data to the relevant supplier. Legal basis for plug-in use: Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR.
Once the plugins are activated, they also collect personally identifiable information such as your IP address and send them to the plugin network of the relevant social network. Activated social plugins also create a cookie with a unique identifier when you visit the relevant site. Thus, the social network of plug-ins creates profiles of your user behavior. This happens even if you are not a member of the social network of add-ons. If you are a member of the plug-in network of the social network and logged in to the site during your visit, your data and information about your visit to the site are associated with your profile in the plug-in network of the social network. We have no influence on how much of your data the social network of plug-ins processes. Data processing rate, nature and purpose; To learn more about your privacy rights and setting options, please refer to the data protection notices of the respective social network provider. You can find them at the following addresses:
– Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
– Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.
– Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA.
– Instagram, Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
– XING SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg.
– YouTube LLC 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
– LinkedIn Corporation 1000 W. Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA.
This site uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are described below:
7.1 Short-term cookies
These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This specifically includes session cookies. With the “session ID” saved by these cookies, you can assign different requests to the common session from your browser. This process allows your device to be recognized again when you return to our site. Session cookies are deleted when you exit the site or close your browser.
7.2 Persistent cookies
These cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period of time, which may vary for each cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the browser security settings.
7.3 Flash cookies
Flash cookies are collected from your Flash plugin, not from your browser. However, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored in your terminal. These objects save necessary data regardless of the browser you use and have no automatic expiration dates. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate plug-in such as “Privacy Badger” for Mozilla Firefox (https://www.eff.org/privacybadger) or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to incognito mode. We also recommend that you regularly manually clear your cookies and browser history.
7.4 Blocking cookies
7.5 Storage time
The storage times of cookies vary and you can access these times through your browser.
We use a variety of services to analyze users’ interaction with our Services (such as the number of users visiting our Services, the most requested information, and the way users interact with our Services). The data we collect includes referring sites, which subpages on our Services are accessed, how often, and the length of time a page has been viewed. This information helps us improve the user experience and improve our Services. Anonymous data is used. The legal basis for this is GDPR, Article 6(1)(f).
9. Google Analytics
This site is a Google Inc. It uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service. This usage includes the Universal Analytics operating mode. In this way, we can assign data, session and interaction from multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID number and thus analyze a user’s activities across all devices.
You can prevent the storage of cookies with the corresponding setting in your browser software. However, keep in mind that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of the site. You can also prevent the collection and processing of information generated by the cookie and related to your use of the site (including your IP address) by Google by downloading and installing this software. Opt-out cookies prevent your information from being collected when you visit this site in the future. If you want to prevent the collection of Universal Analytics on various devices, you must set the opt-out setting for all systems in use.
Set the cookie deactivation by clicking here:
Disable Google Analytics.
Some of our advertising partners offer opt-out options (detailed below) where you can opt out of this feature if you do not want your data to be used for advertising purposes. You can also opt out of some ads using these links:
Alternatively, you can prevent cookies from being enabled in your browser and App settings or refuse to allow the use of marketing and advertising cookies.
10.1 Google AdWords and Conversion Tracking
We place Google AdWords display ads and use Google booking conversion tracking to serve personalized online ads based on interests and location.
Ads are shown based on search requests on Google ad network sites.
When a user clicks on an ad, Google places a cookie on the user’s device. To learn more about the cookie technology used, please refer to Google’s disclosures in site statistics and data privacy policies.
With the use of this technology, we, as Google and its customers, are informed that a user has clicked on an ad and has been redirected to our sites. The information obtained in this way is only used for statistical analysis related to advertising optimization. We do not receive any information that would allow us to personally identify a visitor. Statistics provided to us by Google include the total number of users who clicked on one of our ads and, where applicable, whether those users were redirected to a page on our site with a conversion tag. These statistics allow us to track which search terms lead to our click-through ads more frequently and which ads lead to the user who reaches us via the contact form.
If you do not wish this, you can prevent the storage of cookies necessary for this technology (for example, using the settings in your browser or App). If you choose this, your visit will not be added to the user statistics.
You can also choose Google ad types or disable interest-based ads on Google through the Ads settings. Alternatively, you can disable the use of third-party cookies by using the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out tool.
10.2 Google Dynamic Remarketing
We use the dynamic remarketing function of Google AdWords on our site. This technology allows us to place automatically generated ads for the target audience after you visit our site. Advertisements are directed to the products and services that you clicked on the last time you visited our site.
If you do not wish to receive user-based advertising from Google, you can opt out of ad placement using Google’s advertising settings.
10.3 Facebook family Custom Audiences
The product Facebook Custom Audiences for Facebook and Instagram (Facebook Inc.1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA, 94304) is also used as part of user-based online advertising. A non-bidirectional and non-personal checksum (checksum) is generated from your usage data and can be sent to Facebook for analytics and marketing purposes. A Facebook cookie is left in this process. In this way, information about your activities on the site (surfing behavior, subpages visited, etc.) is collected. Your IP address is stored and used for geomodulation.
11. Data transmission
When we use service providers that process data outside the EU/EEA, we use appropriate measures, such as standard EU-adopted data protection laws or an EU adequacy decision, for the transfer and processing of your personal data outside the EU.
12. Data security
We have taken extensive technical and functional security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional misuse, loss, destruction or unauthorized access. We regularly review our security measures to update them in line with technological developments.
13. Data Storage
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to use our Services, to provide our Services to you, and to comply with the law. If we intend to use your data for analytical statistical purposes for a longer period of time, we will make it anonymous and/or integrated.