The colonial powerhouse of the UK comprised of Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and England is home to citizens from various ex-colonies and EU countries, making way for a cuisine, culture, and lifestyle of its own. While health travellers are absolutely guaranteed of getting one of the greatest healthcare assistance that is accessible worldwide, a trip to the UK also gives them a chance to experience some world-famous tourist places. The central highlight of the UK’s healthcare policy is its globally acclaimed clinics and hospitals that are acclaimed with cutting-edge medical equipment and technology, and with some of the best healthcare experts from all over the world. It is no surprise that medical tourists jointly account for a spending of £219 million in the UK on an annual basis. One of the most popular procedures in the country is hair transplant UK. Hair transplantation is a procedure for moving hair from an area not affected by hair loss to the area of baldness or thinning. It is suitable for people with androgenetic alopecia (female and male alopecia) or scars caused by trauma or burns.
Step 1: Why should I choose the UK for hair transplantation?
According to the statistics in 2010, there were 557,690 hair restoration UK procedures done globally which leads to a 1.19 billion-dollar market. It is beyond doubt that the UK is one of the biggest players in the industry. Well then, what is the purpose behind the unstoppable growth of the UK in hair transplant business? Here are some reasons to choose hair transplant UK.
- More advanced techniques. In this country, doctors prefer to use FUE hair transplant UK (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique, which has no visible scars, minimum pain during healing, and faster recovery process. Moreover, no scalpels, sutures or staples are used in the course operation. While FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) technique needs the removal of the skin, in FUE hair transplant London method, follicular units are separately removed from the patient’s donor area and transplanted 1 by 1 to the baldness area.
- Great quality in every aspect. Because of the intense competition in the sector in the UK, clinics and hospitals continuously develop their facilities, methods, and conditions to give their patients the best service.
- All inclusive packages. There is not much to speak about facilities given by the UK clinics thanks to the competition among them. They offer their patients hair transplant UK, accommodation in good hotels, air tickets, and airport-hotel transportation at the best prices.
- They have the best hair transplant London surgeons. Best hair transplant UK has constantly been trending all along. So there are large numbers of doctors with many years of experience in their fields. They have access to the most advanced treatment techniques and technologies.
- The waiting list, what is that? You do not have to wait for months because there are lots of JCI-accredited and high-quality clinics in order to meet the demand.
- It is one of the best tourist attractions and hospitality. Approximately, 24 million tourists visit the UK; about 120,000 of them come for some surgical procedures, including hair replacement UK. The United Kingdom offers them a huge chance to spend their recovery process in unusual holiday destinations or city attractions. Patients will not feel any discomfort thanks to welcoming and friendly people of the UK.
The United Kingdom provides up to forty-five percent of the hair transplants market share followed by Asia at twenty-five percent. As a matter of fact, a cheap hair transplant UK has become a significant factor to think about those willing to undergo the hair transplant UK procedure. Some of the other important factors that determine a hair transplant cost UK include transplant method, the number of grafts required, and the location of the chosen clinic. Many people are usually reluctant to travel for the hair transplant UK procedure because they lack information when it comes to the hair implants UK cost. Nevertheless, in fact, hair transplant UK has become more accessible than in previous years, when only celebrities or rich people can afford it. The cost has decreased due to increased availability and technological achievements.
Many European and the UK people also prefer to go overseas for a hair transplant because of the high prices back home. Countries such as Turkey, India, Singapore, Asia, and Mexico have emerged as attractive alternative destinations for hair transplantation with the advanced technologies at lower costs. Nevertheless, most of these countries do not have a set hair transplant industry like the UK. In addition to price, other critical factors such as qualifications of the transplant team, clinic accreditation, and review of former patients should be carefully evaluated to make the smart decision.
Step 2: How to determine hair planting prices in the UK, what are the costs?
Like youth and good health, most of the people take their hair for granted. However, that is until they are finished. For many people, a hair transplant UK can help bring back what seems like a full (or at least a fuller) head of hair. If going bald or thinning up very bothers you, the hair implants UK can be the only way to feel more confident about your appearance. But first, talk with your surgeon about what you can require after and during the procedure. Of course, as with any surgery, the first question which bothers people is how much is a hair transplant UK?
An average cost of hair transplant UK is dependent on several factors including an “individual hair characteristics” including the amount of hair to transplant to get the patient’s wanted result and overall complexity of the situation. The preparation of the procedure requires adding a review of the potential for further loss and how fully to apply the possible donor hair for the patient’s lifetime. For this understanding, those inquiring about hair implants UK cost and procedures are usually invited to Harley Street Hair Clinic (hair transplant Harley Street) for a one-to-one personal consultation with a professional to assess everything correctly. Every case is unique and every head of hair is different. However, you must not be on a football star’s salary to provide a hair transplant UK.
Harley Street hair transplant clinic (UK hair transplant clinic Harley Street) was 1 of the first clinics to give a hair transplant graft calculator in order to give an approximate or general idea and give a reasonable estimate of the average cost of hair transplant UK based on the area to be treated (with a guide to the number of grafts needed). Hair transplant UK prices guidelines work alongside the graft calculator to give people an approximated price dependant on how many grafts will be needed and the type of hair loss.
Here you can see approximately hair transplant UK cost:
Male pattern hair loss 1:
|SESSIONS||GRAFTS/HAIRS||Harley Street hair clinic cost|
|1||500/1200||£3,000 – £5,000|
|1||1200/2880||£5,000 – £9,000|
Male pattern hair loss 2:
|SESSIONS||GRAFTS/HAIRS||Harley Street hair clinic cost|
|1||1200/3000||£5,000 – £9,000|
|2||3000/7000||£8,000 – £15,000|
Eyebrow hair loss
|SESSIONS||GRAFTS/HAIRS||Harley Street hair clinic cost|
|1||200/450||£3,000 – £5,000|
|1/2||400/900||£5,000 – £9,000|
We know that there is a real cost problem, not just the price of hair transplant UK (hair transplant London price). Asking about the hair transplant London cost is in fact just the first step, which tries to evaluate all prices, values, and factors. The fact is that real prices are a balance of many factors. There are costs for the lack of transplantation. In addition, there are usually some bonuses beyond just appearance alone in getting a hair transplant that affects the “average cost of hair transplant”. Let us explain some of those factors.
- The hidden benefits of hair transplant UK. Hair transplant Harley Street deal with high-profile clients, including TV presenters, actors, footballers and more. Some of these can get a direct advantage in income from looking more beautiful and younger. Sponsorships, ads, and endorsements want to appeal to a broader audience and sometimes being more confidants and looking younger will help you with that. You do not have to be some famous celebrity to benefit financially. Many people notice that the confidence boost a hair transplant UK brings has had a direct performance of their work and wages.
- Price savings of hair transplant UK. When looking at the price of something, people also must look at the price of the choices. For example, when ordering a meal at a restaurant, that is 1 less meal you are spending for eating at home and plus 1 less load of washing up to do. So, there are similar price balances when looking at hair transplant UK too. By the time most people have even considered a hair transplant Manchester, they have already paid an excellent deal of money on expensive hair medications to make their hair thicker, to find they do not really work. Some might have purchased expensive hairpieces and wigs to try and hide their baldness. These hair transplant UK prices are just maintenance, and not a solution or a cure, only an on-going expense and treatment. Most patients have just 2 procedures in a lifetime. The second is usually to graft hair follicles in spaces that the hairline lowered to later (after the first hair transplant).The hallmark of performance at the Harley Street Hair Clinic is providing a bespoke individualized procedure to guarantee the hair transplant UK produces natural undetectable results that serve a lifetime. The most important gains patients feel is freedom from the anxiety of hair loss and a boost to self-confidence, which hair transplant UK reviews show to us.
Moreover, when it comes to giving you FUE hair transplant cost UK you may struggle. A lot of advisors and surgeons will decline to give you a price before you come in for a consultation. It is not a selling technique and they are not being hard. It is really necessary to understand that costing for a hair transplant UK is very different and will depend on a plenty of factors which can just be evaluated during a consultation.
In a recent study, about 65% of physicians said that they spoke with women who complained of hair loss in the last several years. The causes of female hair loss are varied but can be associated with unbalanced hormones, stress, immunological conditions such as alopecia or women damaging their scalp with dye, iron deficiency, straighteners, and hair extensions. In this case, women’s hair transplant UK is the only right option. Female hair transplant cost UK can cost from £3,000 to 30,000, depending on the type of procedure, degree of hair loss, and the quality of the chosen clinic and its team.
Step 3: What should I pay attention to when choosing a hair transplant clinic or hospital in the UK?
To date, according to the International Organization for Hair Restoration (ISHRS), only two technologies of hair transplantation have been officially registered in the world. This is a seamless FUE (Follicular Units Extraction) method and the FUT method (Follicular Unit Transplantation). The FUE method is the most progressive technique of hair transplantation in the world, which is performed in a seamless way (Follicular Units Extraction). The seamless FUE method does not involve the removal of a strip of skin from the occipital region, does not require suturing, and does not leave a linear scar on the donor zone. FUE transplantation allows you to have any hairstyle, wear long hair, or make short haircuts of any model. However, despite the method of hair transplant UK, the most important thing for a successful procedure is the choice of the UK hair transplant clinic.
We strongly recommend you investigate and research all your choices as hair transplant UK surgery includes valuable donor hair, which is limited, and any hair replacement London should be planned carefully for you to achieve the greatest outcome possible. There are many various factors that are essential when choosing a hair loss clinic London:
- Do they suggest a consultation before hair transplant UK? Hair loss is a normal component of life. Moreover, it can happen for several different causes which can influence the type of treatment required. Some people think that their hair loss directly means they need hair transplantation when they are too early. Finding a British hair clinic that offers a no obligation consultation before your procedure will allow finding out specifically what is causing your type of hair loss and find the absolute treatment for you.
- Do they offer the treatment you require? There are various types of procedures that can help with several stages and causes of hair loss. It is necessary to find the best hair transplant clinic UK that offers the best treatment exactly for you. You may think that you need an FUE hair transplant UK when in real fact your hair has just started to fall. In which case, you could probably go down the route of SMP (scalp micro pigmentation) treatment or hair loss medication. It is significant to do research into the London hair clinic to see specifically what treatments the offer, and what alternatives could work for you.
- How much experience and knowledge does the surgeon have? One of the most significant factors in determining the right UK hair clinic is picking one with great physicians and staff. This is important to find out as much information about the doctors as possible. Firstly, do they really specialize in hair transplant procedures and are they all registered with the GMC?
- Does the chosen clinic or hospital specialize in any treatments? Finding a hair transplant clinic London that specializes mainly in one special treatment highlights how they could be leaders in the field of exactly this technology. At the Harley Street hair transplant clinic and hair transplant Leeds, they are the just clinics in the UK to specialize in follicular transfer hair transplant UK technology.
- Does the clinic have hair transplant UK before and after photos? A popular hair transplant clinic or hospital should have a gallery of hair transplant UK before and after photos to highlight the excellent work performed at the clinic. Being able to see through a variety of many before and after photos provides you with the opportunity to see how properly the hospital or clinic can get outcomes, and how regularly. In some cases, it is excellent to see any case studies the clinic has performed. A case research is a great way to understand how various patients found the treatment and how well it worked for several people. A case study is ordinarily an in-depth review that will look into a choice of patients. When looking for the best hair transplant UK clinic for you, take all of these tips into consideration. However, most importantly find a clinic with exceptional staff that makes you feel comfortable and welcome.
Step 4: How can I find the best and most suitable hair transplant doctors in the UK?
All should understand that hair transplant UK is teamwork. During your hair loss treatment London, the doctor will take the donor tissue from the back of your scalp, stitch the area closed, and after it, hand the tissue to her or his technicians to divide it into grafts. The grafts are then installed by a team of professionals with the guidance of the best hair transplant surgeon UK. This practice of applying medical technicians to do hair transplant procedure as teamwork is what makes it possible to make large sessions that place thousands of grafts in a particular procedure.
To begin your hair implants London doctor search, you can talk with the International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons (IAHRS) on their website http://www.iahrs.org. It is a consumer company that selectively chooses ethical and skilled hair transplantation surgeons. This organization does not supply an open membership system to physicians practising hair transplant procedure. Moreover, this is the single group that realizes that all doctors and surgical teams are not similar in their technique and skill. Then ask potential surgeons how long they have been working with their team. Large clinics in the UK have a much bigger staff turnover rate, so it is usually best to go with a smaller individual group or practitioner. In addition, the best medical professionals tend to gravitate toward smaller practices.
In choosing best hair transplant surgeon UK you should also keep the next in mind:
- Can your chosen physician give you at least ten sets of hair transplant UK before and after photos which were taken at the same lighting, the same angle, and the same background? These before and after picture specifications are essential to guarantee that there are no potential discrepancies when looking at different cases. Be sure that hair transplant UK before and after photos provide a clear appearance of the hairline, as well as the mid-anterior scalp (the top between the crown and hairline). Additionally, ask if the hair loss specialist London can present to you photos of donor scars, which are left after the strip of hair-bearing tissue is extracted for transplantation (behind on the back of the scalp).
- Ask for the phone numbers and names of at least 6 patients you can talk to discuss their experiences with the hair transplant UK staff and doctor that you are thinking. If possible, ask to talk with 2 surgeons who have had the procedure done by the hair transplantation specialist you are researching. Last but not least, demand to reach patients who have similar skin and hair characteristics as you. It is very necessary to see patients with these similar symptoms to assess the hair transplant surgeon’s experience to provide you with a beneficial and realistic result.
- If the hair loss specialist London or hair transplant group you are thinking claims to be doing follicular unit hair transplantation (FUT) ask the next questions:
- How long have the professionals been applying microscopes to examine follicular units?
- How many stereo-microscopes are being applied during a hair transplant UK procedure?
- Are the grafts microscopically examined?
- Do all the professionals apply stereo-microscopes?
- Does your hair transplant surgeon use a single-bladed knife to remove the donor strip? You need the answer to be “yes.”
- Communicate with your state medical board to view if any complaints have been registered against the hair transplant group or hair transplant physician.
- During your first consultation, be sure to face with the hair loss UK doctor who will be doing your operation. If your hair transplant UK doctor is not prepared, leave quickly and do not have a hair transplant done by that hair transplant doctor or hair transplant group. However, If you face some “medical consultant” learn the following:
- She or he is most probably not a medical expert and should not give you specific surgical or medical recommendations.
- The consultant should be there to give you primary information on the hair transplant UK procedure.
- Consultants have their position in this field. However, they cannot replace a consultation with the best hair transplant surgeon UK.
Step 5: What are the hair implant results and patient experiences in the UK?
A popular decision for men’s hair transplant UK is an opportunity to change appearance for the better. For example, for some people, it may be a new exercise or diet regime with the purpose of shedding the pounds. The same for others it may be seeking treatment for hair loss and a new look with the help of hair transplant UK is the best choice. Back in past year, it was announced that the UK has the 5th largest count of balding men, with about 40% of men losing their hair. Male hair loss can happen as early as the late 20ties. In addition, half of the male will experience hair loss by the period they reach fifty. FUE hair transplantation has become increasingly common. Especially it is famous for modern celebrities such as James Nesbitt, Wayne Rooney, and Salman Khan hair transplant that had this procedure.
Deciding to have a hair transplant UK procedure is not a choice to take easily and should be backed up with lots of research. However, one of the most common questions that surgeons are asked is “what results can I expect after the procedure”? Understanding what to expect from hair restoration London is hard in that everyone’s outcomes will vary depending on the condition of their donor’s hair, their male pattern baldness grade score, the technique applied, the number of follicles being transplanted, and of course the skills of the doctor.
Hair transplant UK before and after photos are an excellent way to see a range of many patients who have all achieved fabulous results and experiences despite having different stages and types of hair loss. Although the greatest way to receive a realistic picture of what can be done is to have a consultation with your specialist. The before and after pictures showing a range of various patients allows new patients to be able to observe patients who may have undergone similar hair loss and what outcomes can be produced. Additionally, a collection of hair transplant UK reviews is also an excellent way to hear about hair transplant UK patient experiences and results of both the procedure and the clinic or hospital that they were treated at. Let’s see some of them.
- “After seeing lots of clinics for a hair transplant UK I decided on hair transplant Leeds private clinic after reading the numerous reviews. From the first consultation with my surgeon to the day of my procedure, the team has been excellent. The operation was almost painless and I am very pleased with my current hairline. All the team was regularly guaranteeing I was good and was really professional. The aftercare I have got has been very good and I have had phone call already to control how I am. I like also knowing that I can call at any time if I want any help.”
- “If you are looking to make hair transplantation and questioning where to have it done, watch no further. I had FUE hair transplant procedure at the Private hair clinic London Harley Street three weeks ago. The whole experience from the first consultation, to the follow-up care and procedure day, has been great. At the first consolation with the surgeon, the patient advisor everything was described in detail and I quickly felt sure that I was in the best place. Operation day was zero to worry about at all. I was really amazed by how easy I was during my procedure, almost dozing off at some points.”
- “I visited the Bristol Private Clinic last month to undergo FUE hair transplantation. I had earlier met my doctor for a consultation. It was arranged by the coordinator Chantelle in the clinic. I have talked to Chantelle many times in person and by phone and she has always been very reassuring, professional, and friendly. Moreover, my doctor was ultimate professional, approachable, and friendly, choosing to do the hair transplant in 2 parts due to a certain sickness matter rather than rush it. I am very satisfied with my new hair growth. The procedure of hair restoration has now given me my self-esteem back.”