Porcelain bridge is a cosmetic and restorative treatment method applied to correct the defects in the teeth. It allows to change the shape, color and size of crooked, damaged or gapped teeth. It is one of the methods that gives an aesthetic appearance to the tooth. It is durable and long lasting.
About Dt. Yasin, who will perform the application:
Dt. Yasin is the dentist of ERSOY HOSPITAL Dental Clinic. He graduated from Hacettepe University Faculty of Dentistry. He specializes in implant dentistry, prosthetics and aesthetic dentistry. He is a general dentist in his clinic.
- Private treatment coordinator
- Private transfer between airport and clinic
- Free advance reservation interviews
- Be sure to get approval from your medical travel advisor for your medical approval before making a reservation.
- Personalized treatment plans and out-of-package available services are not included in the price of the fix package created.
- This package includes a 24-hour free cancellation guarantee.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Each user can only use 1 promo code.
Included / Excluded
- 3 metal porcelain crowns
- Consultation with the dentist to plan your treatment
- 3D dental tomography & Panoramic X-Ray
- Volumetric tomography
- Numbing injections
- Laboratory fees
- Anti-biotics, pain killers, mouth wash etc.
- 6 nights stay at Green Park Pendik Hotel
- VIP transfer between airport, hotel and clinic
- Extra tooth extraction
- Gingival curettage
- Extra root canal treatment
- General anesthesia
Package Plan & Full Details
Placement: Teeth will be trimmed and crowns will be placed.
Eligibility: It is applied to patients who have lost their dental aesthetics and are not satisfied with their teeth.
Processing time: 2-3 hours
Surgical procedure: Yes
Anesthesia type: Local
Durability: Minimum 10 years
Warranty: 5 years
Recovery time: 7 days
Appearance: Like natural teeth
Cleaning: Can be cleaned like normal teeth
Accommodation: 7 days
Visit (7 Days)
1st Day: The patient is examined radiologically and physically. Local anesthesia is applied. Teeth will be trimmed for bridge. A permanent prosthesis size is taken.
2nd Day: Hotel Rest (patient can be called for root canal treatment)
3rd Day: Hotel Rest (patient can be called for root canal treatment)
4th Day: Infrastructure compliance is checked. Temporary prostheses are removed. Tooth surfaces are cleaned. The compatibility of the crowns and the closing are checked. Patient consent is obtained. Permanent bonding is done.
5th Day: Hotel Rest
6th Day: Hotel Rest
7th Day: Patient's last checks will be done. Post-op care recommendations are explained. Patient’s dental treatment is completed and the patient can return to her/his country.
- Metal-based porcelain crowns are very durable and long-lasting.
- The metal alloy in it perfectly adapts to the teeth and surrounding tissues.
- Cost-effective than other ceramic crowns.
- Shape and color problems are solved.
- Existing crossovers are removed.
- Smile design is provided with personalized planning.
- It is very easy to clean and maintain.
- It is suitable for those who do not use removable dentures.
- It is a safe and fast treatment method.
- Use of blood thinners should be reported
- If they have different systemic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, brain tumor, they should report
- If there is a pregnancy condition, it should be reported.
- If you have diabetes, the HgA1c level should be between 6.5 and 8
- X-ray and bone measurements should be made
- The medication and follow-up form given by the specialist should be followed regularly.
- Coffee and tea consumption should be reduced
- A special soft-bristled toothbrush should be used.
- Smoking should be stopped (no smoking for 48 hours)
- Swelling and bruising may occur after the procedure, its normal. To minimize this situation, ice should be applied in the first 24 hours 10 minutes after the procedure.
The Green Park Pendik Hotel
The Green Park Pendik Hotel is 10 minutes away from the Dr. HE Dental Clinic and Sabiha Gökçen International Airport. It is situated in Pendik, known as the shining star of Istanbul, named as the entrance gate of Istanbul on the Anatolian Side; one of the few districts where road and rail and air and sea transport is available.